You may make your gifts in a variety of forms. You will receive a receipt of your tax-deductible gifts in accordance with IRS requirements. Please let us know if you have any specific needs regarding the timing of these notifications; otherwise, you will receive the minimum summary of your gifts necessary to meet government standards.
You can give cash during Sunday morning worship services or drop it off at the VPC office during normal business hours. The church office is located on the second floor of the Ministry Center at 124 Park Street N.E., Vienna, VA, 22180.
Checks or Money Orders
Checks or money orders can be given in three ways:
• Placed in the offering plate during Sunday morning worship
• Dropped off at the VPC office during normal office hours. The church office is located on the second floor of the Ministry Center at the address below.
• Mailed to the church at the following address:
Vienna Presbyterian Church
124 Park Street, NE
Vienna, Virginia 22180
• Website processing of financial gifts provides a fast, convenient, and secure way for you to give one-time gifts or recurring donations by credit card (Visa/Mastercard) or by electronic check. To make an electronic check payment, you will need to provide the bank routing number and account number that appear at the bottom of a check. Gifts can be designated for VPC’s Ministry and Mission Fund, Debt Retirement Fund, Per Capita, Memorials and Endowments, or Sanctuary Flowers.
• If this is your first experience with online giving, we recommend that you create a profile in My VPC. This stores your information so that it is not necessary to re-enter it with each gift.
Automated Recurring Gifts
Simplify your giving by authorizing an automated transfer of funds for your regular tax-deductible giving to VPC. This is a monthly transfer from your bank account or credit card directly to the church account. This can be done through your Access ACS account. Log on to MY VPC, click on Giving, then click My Scheduled Gift, and then click Add New Gift and complete the information. Or if you prefer, you can fill out the “Debit Authorization Form” available in the church office (or download and print the form from this website), and attach a voided check. Submit the form in person or via mail to the attention of the Finance Office. You may discontinue the debit at any time by contacting the finance department at 703.938.9050 x120. The mailing address is:
Vienna Presbyterian Church
ATTN: Finance Office
124 Park Street NE
Vienna, VA 22180
Gifts of Stock – Personal or Broker-to-Broker
Stock donations are welcomed. Please contact Dara Myrah in the Finance Department at email@example.com or 703.938.9050 x120 for instructions.
You may choose to make your charitable contributions directly from your Individual Retirement Account (IRA). You may benefit from the IRA Charitable Rollover provision which allows individuals who have reached age 70½ to donate to charitable organizations directly from their IRA, without treating the distribution as taxable income. Please consult with your tax adviser and contact the church Finance Department at 703.938.9050 x120 for instructions.