Sunday mornings, join us at Underground AM!
“Underground AM” is Sunday School for 7th-12th grade students.
We meet from 9:30-10:30am in the Underground (church basement) for a biblical teaching, followed by discussion time, led by adult volunteers. We encourage students to ask the hard questions, as we grow together as followers of Jesus!
*Note: AM is suspended the first Sunday of each month so that families can partake in the sacrament of Communion together with the larger church body: December 4, January 1, February 5, March 5, April 2 & May 7.
Sunday evenings, join us at Underground PM!
“Underground PM” is youth group for 7th-12th grade students.
We meet from 5:30-7:30pm in the Underground (church basement) for worship, games, and fellowship, followed by small group time. Our small groups are broken out by grade and gender and are co-led by adults who are committed to helping teens pursue an authentic faith.
Our small groups are open and you are welcome to join anytime!
If you have any questions or would like any more information, feel free to contact Thea at email@example.com.
Would you rather that your child not be in any photos, videos, or used in any media for the church? Please fill out the Media Opt Out Form
Confirmation Program 2016-2017
Registration is open online!
- Discover or rediscover what makes faith an important part of your life
- Affirm the vows made on your behalf at your baptism, taking ownership of your faith & beliefs
- Join the church by becoming a member of VPC
Students are eligible to enroll in the Confirmation process beginning their 9th grade year and can choose to go through the process any subsequent year. Click here for more information about the Confirmation process and expectations.
Student Leadership Team
The Student Leadership Team is a group of selected students, grades 10-12, who have been identified as leaders at VPC. The team seeks to encourage and equip students on their journey as lifelong disciples of Christ with a focus on leadership abilities and strong character.
We do this through:
- Honoring a yearlong commitment to the team with monthly gatherings
- Offering opportunities to serve in leadership roles
- Receiving encouragement and feedback on leadership
- Exploring our gifts and opportunities to try new things
- Encouraging each student to develop & share their testimony during the year
- Leading discussions based on Habitudes, a Biblical leadership training resource.
Youth Music Ministry
VPC offers students opportunities for choir, orchestra, a worship band, and hand bell choir. Click here for more information.