Join The Staff
Audio Visual Technical Manager
Vienna Presbyterian Church is seeking an Audio Visual Technical Senior Manager to oversee and coordinate all aspects of the technical ministry to include audio, lighting, video, and overall stage presence. The goal of this position is to ensure that all services and events across ministries within the church are able to utilize technology efficiently, effectively, and strategically in order to enhance the experience of those attending.
The candidate must have a good understanding of audio, video, projection, lighting and troubleshooting. Knowledge of ProPresenter and Planning Center is a plus but not necessary. Benefits: Health insurance; Dental; Retirement Savings Plan.
Click here to view the full job description.
Job closes on Wednesday, April 25, 2018.
To apply, send a cover letter and resume to Michelle Lowell, Human Resources Senior Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Summer Internship Program
Late May – Early August 2018
Join our Next Gen Team through our 10-week paid summer internship program. You could have the opportunity to be part of Next Gen ministry, which encompasses children, student and intergenerational opportunities. This is an opportunity for you to gain practical ministry experience, work in an atmosphere of personal and professional guidance and support, test your gifts, develop your leadership skills, and grow spiritually and theologically.
- Gifted in some of the following: planning and execution of events/programs, communications, team building, hospitality, teaching, drama, arts, music, children, students and/or intergenerational settings.
- Most importantly, be a committed Christian who is able to articulate their faith in Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior.
- Have previous experience and a passion for working with children, students, and/or multigenerational groups. Currently pursuing a degree in ministry or related field is a plus.
- Be teachable, humble, a team player and have good organizational skills.
- Can affirm the values, vision, and mission of Vienna Presbyterian Church
Salary & Housing:
- The internship is fulltime and the salary is $3,000 pre tax, paid bi-weekly.
- Housing can be made available upon request.
Check out the full description here. Please send a resume and cover letter to Michelle Lowell, HR Senior Manager at Michelle.Lowell@viennapres.org, as soon as possible no later than April 1, 2018. Offers may be extended at any time.
Audio Visual Assistant
VPC is looking for a person to work during Sunday morning worship and special events. Normal work hours are Sunday 7:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m, and other possible weekday or weekend times as needed based on the schedule of events. Responsibilities include:
- Operating graphics computer during the service or event;
- Make minor edits and corrections to slide shows as necessary;
- Operate camera controller and video switcher.
Pay rate is approximately $10.00 per hour but may vary depending on experience. Applicants must be at least 16 years of age or older. Applications are available here or at the church office. Completed application should be submitted to Michelle Lowell, Human Resources Senior Manager at email@example.com or dropped off at the VPC office to the attention of Michelle Lowell.