Marriage Prep Classes
Build a marriage that lasts a lifetime ~ Deal with problems before they emerge ~ Understand each other’s love styles ~ Develop communication skills that allow you to not merely talk, but connect ~ Turn your conflicts into opportunities to strengthen your relationship ~ Understand and enjoy the differences between the sexes ~ Uncover the single habit that can make or break every marriage ~ Discover the importance of growing together spiritually~
Created by relationship experts Les and Leslie Parrott, Saving Your Marriage Before It Starts is comprehensive marriage program designed specifically for today’s couples by a couple. This award-winning marriage prep program helps you acquire the knowledge and skills for spending a lifetime together.
Make your marriage everything it is meant to be. Save your marriage—before it starts.
Here are the sessions in this seven week course:
- Have You Faced the Myths of Marriage with Honesty?
- Can You Identify Your Love Style?
- Have You Developed the Habit of Happiness?
- Can You Say What You Mean and Understand What You Hear?
- Have You Bridged the Gender Gap?
- Do You Know How to Fight a Good Fight?
- Are You and Your Partner Soul Mates?
The course is $35.00 per couple and includes the workbooks.
The next course will be offered on Sunday from 1:00 – 2:30pm in the Parlor, October 1 – Nov 12, 2017.
For more information and contact Melissa Ciavarella at 703.938.9050 x124 or email@example.com