Weekend to Remember Marriage Conference
Weekend getaway where you and your spouse can focus on each other and your marriage. www.familylife.com (Use “VPC” group code at any conference location for discount. Scholarships available. Contact Julie Knight for more information at email@example.com
Couples Small Groups
A great way to have fun and support and encourage your marriage. For more information, contact Shannon Jordan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Resources for Marriages
We have a number of titles that are available for loan at our VPC Library which include books and video series. To see a list of the resources, click here.
VPC Library Hours are Sundays, 9am-12pm
Mondays and Thursdays, 10:30am-12:30pm
Ten Great Books—All available at Grapevine Bookstore
- As for Me and My House: Crafting Your Marriage to Last, Walter Wangerin Jr.
- Boundaries in Marriage, Dr. Henry Cloud and Dr. John Townsend
- Covenant Marriage: Building Communication and Intimacy, and The Five Love Languages, Gary Chapman
- The Intimate Mystery: Creating Strength and Beauty in Your Marriage, Dan B. Allender and Tremper Longman III
- The Meaning of Marriage: Facing the Complexities of Commitment with the Wisdom of God, Tim Keller (DVD available to borrow)
- The Mystery of Marriage, Mike Mason
- Love & Respect, Emerson Eggerichs
- Rescue Your Love Life: Changing the 8 Dumb Attitudes and Behaviors That Will Sink Your Marriage, Henry Cloud and John Townsend
- Sacred Marriage: What if God Designed Marriage to Make Us Holy More Than to Make Us Happy? Gary Thomas (DVD available)
VPC has a membership with RNM, which is like a Netflix for Christians, offering over 10,000 videos to stream at no cost for our congregation. There are marriage videos by Gary Smalley, Andy Stanley, Matt Chandler, Francis Chan, Drs. Les & Leslie Parrott, and many others! For information about RightNow Media or DVD’s contact Deb at email@example.com
Marriage in Crisis? Don’t Know Where to Turn?
Contact your pastoral staff at VPC: Church phone: 703.938.9050