We are excited about what Realm offers us as a family and how it helps us accomplish our mission of Becoming Like Christ Together for the World.
Join us in meeting our family’s ministry goals: keep your profile information updated. When you log in you can change an email address, a phone number or even change that outdated picture.
Manage your giving as recurring or one-time donations in a secure, easy-to-use environment. Contribution statements are always available. For a step-step giving guide, click here.
Stay in touch with those closest to you at Vienna Presbyterian or meet new people. Groups are a great way to get and stay connected. For example, your small group or class can have a group in Realm to keep the discussion going after the class is over.
Realm Connect App
Stay connected right from your smart phone or tablet.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this the directory?
- Realm’s primary purpose is community engagement by connecting you with the members of the groups that you participate in at VPC. You will have access to your fellow group member’s contact information.
- Given obvious privacy concerns, we do not provide member information online or in print without member permission when the VPC member opts-in the Directory.
Why online giving?
There are several benefits for our church family in using Realm’s online giving system.
- It is a simple and convenient way to make your regular offering directly from your phone, tablet or computer and allows you to access your giving statements and pledge status whenever needed.
- It allows you to simplify your giving by creating a weekly, monthly or quarterly recurring donation that automatically draws from your bank account or credit/debit card on the date your specify. Your regular giving to the church continues even when you are out of town or unable to come to church.
- It is secure. Realm uses an encrypted secure website for online giving to ensure protection of your sensitive information.
What Else Can Realm Do?
Not only are we excited about online giving and a more accurate church database, there are many other benefits aw well.
- We have implemented Check-In for all of our Children’s and Student Ministries programs.
- All of our Event registrations (both paid and unpaid) are now managed through Realm allowing for easy registrations and payments (if applicable) by r members and guests.
- Most of our Leadership Boards and many of our Groups are actively using Realm to stay connected outside of their normal meeting times.
Who can see my contact information?
- By default, your address, phone number and other contact information can only be seen by staff members, leaders, or members of the groups you participate.
- Everyone else with a login can only see your name and photo associated with your profile. In order for anyone else to see your information, you must adjust your privacy setting and opt-in to the directory.
- Want to change the information you allow Realm users to see? Visit your privacy settings on your profile page. Primary Adults may also change the privacy settings of all members of their family.
More Privacy Questions?
Watch this video.
Further questions? Feel free to contact any staff member at 703.938.9050 and they can help.